Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mosaic Me
Randi, of "Is It Just Me?" bloggy fame, had this up on her blog the other day. I thought it was fun, so I gave it a whirl. Here are the rules and the questions... let me know if you play along!


a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (okay, I have to explain this one... I really don't have a celebrity crush... I thought and thought and thought and no one came to mind. But, I do LOVE Harry Potter - not Daniel Radcliff- Harry Potter as found in the books)
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?)(again - I have to explain... for some reason, mejojac isn't in the database files in Flickr. Go figure! So I used a college nick name instead... can you guess?)

Credits for pictures used...
1. Happy birthday, Melissa!, 2. Las Chicas Brekky Burrito, 3. Village Hillcrest Complex, 4. oh... the blues, 5. camera and harry potter love, 6. A&W Papa Burger, 7. I'm heading anywhere but here, 8. I forgot about lunch and ate the cinnamon roll instead., 9. Tropical bench, 10. New family on Garda lake...., 11. Growing up, 12. Moose in the marsh

8 comments:

wynne said...

That's really cool. Did you like how your mosaic turned out?

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ooo...pretty pictures! I love the one that came up when you typed in Harry potter!

Randi said...

Love it!
Harry Potter and cinnamon rolls. Who would have guessed!?

Yvonne said...

I loved the Happy Birthday, Melissa picture ; )

Cute idea.

... said...

i did it! it took a little longer than i thought, but i didn't have anything else worth while to post about. so thanks.

i almost did cinammon rolls as my favorite dessert. yummy!

Nancy Face said...

MOOSE?! :0

Your mosaic looks GREAT...love it! :)

Pezlady Jana said...

I like it too! I may just have to devote an afternoon to doing that mosaic thingy instead of facebook and the others things I am also addicted too. LOL

Caitieb9 said...

#5 is my picture! Whee!

Thanks for giving me credit.