First of all, if you can tell me what movie the title of this post is from, I'll make you one of those little fabric bags! You'll get to pick your colors from my ever expanding fabric stash! I'm going to put a few together this weekend... so, whoever gets it correct first, wins!
Second, I just wanted to clarify on my list of goals: I have 100's of other things I could add to that list. I don't want y'all to think that I only have 4 things to work on! I've just discovered something about myself over the years. When I start out with a list that is 100 miles long, I get easily overwhelmed. Then I get discouraged. Next comes defeat, followed closely by feeling like a complete failure. So, I've learned to keep my lists short and sweet!
Now... onto the questions!
- For those of you who exercise in the mornings: Do you eat before you exercise? We've gone 2 days in a row (woohoo!!) and I haven't eaten anything... when I'm done I feel like puking my guts out. Any suggestions? Or is that just how I'm gonna feel till I get in shape?
- Does anyone have a good website that has healthy recipes? Or even a cook book I could check out? I don't want anything to complicated or with exotic (read expensive) ingredients...
- What is your favorite healthy meal? Would you be willing to share the recipe?
- Is it better to count calories or watch your fat intake or your cholesterol or sugars or salts...??? One person says to do this, another says that... does anyone really know?
- Now to a different topic... I bought a hair straightener and it makes my hair mostly straight, but kind of frizzy and the static it creates could power a small city. Any ideas on how to get it silky smooth and not have it fly away?
Okay... I think I'm done with the questions for now... I have another post brewing in my brain right now... it will probably go up later today... but if you can answer any or all of these questions, I would be most appreciative!