Monday, December 10, 2007

Go here... no, really, I'll wait...






What's that? You missed the last link?? Well, try this...




Did you make it that time? Good. I can't imagine my home being buried in that much water and mud. I hope I never have to find out. But, if I do, I hope there are good people like Daring Young Mom (also known as Kathryn) willing to help me out. I made a donation and I challenge you to do the same. If each of us can give just a little bit, it will add up to a lot of aid for families who desperately need it.

3 comments:

Nancy Face said...

Very sad and tragic! It's wonderful that you are helping to spread the word.

Yvonne said...

Thanks, Melissa. That is so incredibly sad.

wynne said...

HEY! That's awesome! I'm emailing her right now, 'cause I want to HELP!!!