Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Google is My Friend
I have Stat Counter on my blog so that I can see how many people come to visit me here in blog land. One of the great features of this is being able to see what Google searches people used and ended up on your blog. I love seeing what crazy things bring people here. Usually it's "royal icing tiara". I made one a couple of years ago for Baby Girl's birthday cake. And, I did have one of those this time... but the others were great too... just had to share!

"waterproof parody or spoof or curse i'm melting" - I have absolutely NO idea what this might be. No clue at all.

"brownies baked in muffin tins" - this kind of worked. I think I over baked mine.

"stealing winco poppy seeds" - um, I'm against stealing of any kind. Yeah.

"never use pc again" - not sure if pc is supposed to be 'personal computer' or 'political correctness'. Either way, I'm good.

"have you ever wanted something so bad blogspot" - I have no idea if blogspot wants anything... but it was nice of you to ask!

"dh had the hiccups" - I have a good story about this! When we were first married Hubby got a bad case of the hiccups. It was late at night and he was tired and wanted to get to sleep. I told him to open his mouth as wide as he could and the hiccups would disappear. Yeah... I lied. Moments later he had the LOUDEST hiccup I've ever heard and two seconds after that, I kid you not, the baby upstairs started to cry. That's right. He hiccuped so loud that it woke our neighbor's tiny baby up! Still makes me laugh to think about it... I would have felt bad for the momma of that little baby, but she liked to vacuum at 5:30-6:00 in the morning. Yeah. We, as the downstairs neighbors didn't love that... anyway! Moving on!

"link:http://flickr.com/photos/caitiesportfolio/" - this is from a mosaic I did awhile ago... but why in the world would you google search the link instead of just typing it into the web browser box thingy??

And last, but certainly not least...
"so many butt cracks" - Ha!! I'm hoping that this person wasn't looking for photos...

So, what have you Googled lately?

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

I remember the tiara cake--it was so cute.

I'll have to check to see how people find my blog.

I LOVE google and use it all the time--last thing I googled was about that facebook fancheck application problem. (I also googled "flashmob"--because I really didn't understand what it was ; )

Kristina P. said...

I always forget to check these.

I need to try the brownies in the muffin tins!

flip flop mama said...

Too funny about the butt cracks!!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

These always make me giggle!

... said...

i, too, get visitors from google but almost every search is "sunshine on my shoulders," which is my name but it's also a famous song. i always wonder how disappointed people must be when they click on my blog. i don't know what they expected exactly, but i bet it's not what they get =)

and don't you wish all those visitors left you a comment?

The Johnson's said...

Your blog can always put a smile on my face. Thanks for cheering me up today!

D3AB said...

How do you do the stat counter? I loved this post, too funny