It's time for another edition of randomly random stuff. I'll be your host today to guide you through this jumbled mess of thoughts that have been scrambling around my mind. Please keep your arms and legs inside at all times... my brain can be a scary and dangerous place!
- Why is it that people who drive fancy cars think they can do whatever they want? I was cut off three times yesterday... once by a guy driving a Jag, another driving a BMW and another driving a Lexus. I know that their vehicles cost more than we make in a year, but I think someone needs to let them know that they only bought the car... not the road they drive it on.
- The other day we were cleaning up and I handed Baby Girl some toys to put away. She turned around and said, "Look Dad! Mom gave me the bird!" It took me a minute to figure out why Hubby was laughing so hard...
- We have family coming tomorrow. They'll be here till Thursday and then we have more family coming on Friday. Should be a fun and hectic week!
- I left a message on Hubby's phone the other day that went something like this... "Hi - I hope you're having a great day! Hey, I may or may not have bought a Wii Fit today. And I may or may not have played it all afternoon. And I may or may not be the hula hoop queen! Love ya!" I'm stiff and sore, but I'm lovin that Wii Fit!
- The neighbors have a little girl. The other day she was in the back yard singing the songs from "Enchanted". Totally made my day!
- I made my picks for March Madness. I'm not very scientific about my picks. First, I pick the teams by location. The closer the team is to where we live, the more likely it is that I will pick them. Unless they have a really cool name... then I'll pick that team. Like Villanova or Gonzaga. Try saying those names.... see? Totally fun!
- Little Bug pushed our Little Tykes car over to the fence the other day. He climbed on top and threw rocks into the neighbor's pool. Sigh.
I think that's about it for now! Thank you for joining us today here at Mejojac's Memos. Please remain seated till the ride comes to a full and complete stop. We hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your day!