Friday, October 19, 2007

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I Love Ya Tomorrow....
Tomorrow is going to be a fun yet crazy day! Our neighborhood is having a community yard sale and we are participating. I have to finish gathering all the crap... um... I mean treasures from our house and get them priced. I'm hoping to make enough to pay for a trip to Riley's Farm and dinner somewhere fun. Last time we had a yard sale was right before we moved and we made a pretty decent amount of money! I'm pretty sure we won't make that much this time (over $400), but you never know! If we go to Riley's, then I'll be sure to post pictures of our apple and pumpkin pickin. I'm also hoping to press some cider. Hopefully tomorrow will be a very fruitful day! Get it? Ha! Fruitful.... oh never mind! (And yes, technically, pumpkins are fruit....which just makes my joke that much funnier... or lamer... not sure which?)

6 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Ha ha! You are the punniest! (get it?) Have fun!

Becky said...

VERY FUNNY!!!!!!!! HA HA HA!

Good luck at your yard sale! I hope that you make good money....

Yvonne said...

I hope everyone is in the buying mood!!!! Enjoy the trip to Riley's Farm.

Randi said...

Sounds like a fun day. I hope you have a great time!

... said...

sounds like a fun and, possibly, a profitable one, too. good luck.

i think you asked me what kind of camera i had. it's a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT. the elk shots were taken through a 7-300 mm zoom lens.

hope you have a great weekend.

Nancy Face said...

Good luck with the sale! :)

I used to love doing yard sales...not any more! I still do one every year, and make lots of moolah, but it's about time now and I just keep procrastinating...

Fruit is yummy. ;)